View Single Post
Old 20-01-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: No more streetwalker FL in GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
One of my best fucks ever was with this young Chio Thai streetwalker at Jalan Suka some 7 years back. $40 a pop. Fucked her in room behind. Room so smelly and jialat but her service was great. Took her no and went on to bring her back to the then Malacca hotel at Still Road. Bonked her couple of times during her 2 weeks in Singapore. That place then was thriving with Thai and even saree clad streetwalkers from India. Worse experience for me was when I paid a Thai streetwalker at the same place. When inside the room after giving me a BJ, she declared that she is a post op ladyboy. Worse to come was when AV knocked on the door. The ladyboy was scared but I more scared because I carrying 4 ctns of contraband ciggies in my bag pack. Lucky for me the AV lady officer and her male partner told me to get out and leave the room and she didn't check my bag.
Lucky esscape bro

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket