Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Servius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

https://twitter.com/nihangfi

Here to share my experiences with Mistress Huan.

Mistress Huan is a mesmerizing beauty and a guaranteed head-turner if you met her on the streets!

Her sadistic demeanor in addition to her seductive voice will make you want to crawl toward her feet immediately. When I first arrived the first thing she command she told me before I had any time to react was "Kneel." From the start, she starts dominating you and setting the stage right.

My heart was pumping fast by then. More importantly, I was excited to see her gorgeous feet finally in real life! She knows that I love her feet so much she teased me with them I was going crazy! When I saw her feet, it was the most perfectly shaped feet I have seen in my entire life. Long sexy toes shaped to perfection with fresh white nail polish painted on her toenails. One in a thousand she said, and truthfully her feet are one in a thousand.

In summary, she can be cruel if you're not careful and I'm serious when I say that but she can also be equally sensual and she takes care of you. As for me, it's a real pleasure to serve her.