Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kalamingo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sydney Australia ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagtownboi69 View Post
Here are recommendations from me (Sydney local) if you want Asian girls:

Top shops are:
1. Ginza Club and Ginza Empire in Surry Hills. Price is about 300-350/hr. Ginza Empire has lineup and Ginza Club is reservation only. Basically look wise it caters towards Asians and most of the lineup is Chinese Koreans Japanese, with a bit of Thai and Viet. A lot of them do CIM and rimming. Sometimes you get the odd JAV actress fly in from Japan on the roster.
2. Number 5 Marrickville: Quite a decent range around the same price. You can go to their website and check out the prices and photos
3. Nightshade - 42 Buffalo in Gladesville: Sister shop to 5 Marrickville. Check website for photos and roster.

Would not recommend other shops as they are hit and miss. Local asian guys and also some anglos love these three shops the most.

There are 100 brothels in Sydney so if you have any questions feel free to ask as I have been to them all (well 90%)lol
Thanks for sharing. Can I ask where you would recommend for white girls and are they generally okay with Asians? Feel intimidated sometimes for places that only have white girls for some reason