Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Last night was a real WTF moment for me. Bim is my usual go-to at H79, had sessions with her about 6-7 times already, which were all fantastic sessions. And because I chose Sophia the previous round, Bim did not want me to take her last night, telling me to choose others instead, but I insisted.

She then took out her phone and started a 20 minute timer and said we had to follow the 20 min rule, on the pretext that the OKT forced her to do so. But I don't see the other LBs doing the same.

What a mood killer. Lesson learnt, never take the same LB more than twice if she's clingy.

Haha I think I had Bim immediately after you that night, you were wearing black tee with specs? Looks like all the LBs like you, gropping you non stop when you were walking to the gate

Anyway her service for me was SOP, CBJ, no CIM, but also no 20 minute timer. She looked rather unenthusiastic as compared to the previous time I had her, thought she was unwell, but she just said she was tired, then mumbled something about another customer not liking her. Could be talking about you bro. You're a heartbreaker dude

Anyway managed to finish in FJ, tipped her and wished her all the best. Shall return again later this week to indulge myself with the new batch of LBs.