Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2022, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2991 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Just to share some info. Lucky is a straightforward talking lady who take pride in her job and treatment service. For those who even have a bit of naughty thoughts can skip her as she is strictly on treatment massage only. Book her for 1.5hrs massage treatment and time really fly. As I am enjoying the treatment and chatter with her, time was passing by quickly. Before I know it, her alarm clock went off and looking at the time is really 1.5hrs has passed.

For those who have wife at home, bear in mind that there may be bruises on your body if your condition is as bad as mine. Luckily I am divorced so no issues. If you afraid of pain or bruised maybe can inform her in advance but for me I like it painful in order to enjoy the benefits of her treatment.

She is very serious in her treatment and take great pride in her job so do respect her boundaries as stated by her. Totally no sexual. Not even allow to touch her anywhere. If only really going for health treatment, she is good for you. Other than that, can skip.

Just sharing some personal experience for all to know.
So wasted. She has big melons….Only can sort of admire but cannot grab…