View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Need Advice and Suggestions

It was my first date, so I was a little nervous. Ray was so relaxed and he asked me may he hold my hand to lead me to the restaurant. I was thinking what a gentleman and agreed to let him hold my hand. I was feeling shy when he held my hand but on the other hand, I was happy.

When we were in the restaurant, he pulled the chair for me and I felt loved. When I wascseated, I got to see him clearer compared to that night in Lavo. Ray is tall, around 188m and he appears to be around 70+ kg. I felt his hand is quite strong and I saw his arm is muscular. Although he is not considered good looking, I was captivated by his manners and flair.

Over the dinner, we were chatting under the sky and we had some wine as well. I shared my boring life with him, telling him everything except that night with Alvin. He also shared everything with me, except one thing which he confessed to me later.

Eventually happy moments passed pretty fast and we finished our dinner and wine. Ray didn't suggest to go anywhere, he just offered to send me home. When I reached, he just gave me a goodbye kiss which already was enough to make me happy the whole night.