View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Need Advice and Suggestions

Ray soon turned his face towards me and tried to kiss me on my lips. I didn't resist his kiss but he soon realised I don't know how to kiss. So he opened my mouth slightly and sticked his tongue in and our tongues met. Sensing his tongue wiggled around my tongue, I got the knowledge of how to kiss. I followed his method and we were kissing non stop in his car for a long 5 minutes. He caressed my thigh and then moved to my private area and began to tickle it outside my pants.

I moaned directly into his mouth and he continued to tickle it till my panty got very wet. I stopped our kiss and started moaning in his car. Ray asked me whether I like that and I replied yes. I guess it is because i was being touched by someone I really like.

He tried to unzip my pants but I came to my senses and stopped him. I told him I don't feel comfortable in the public. And he suggested going up to my place. I told him We couldn't as my mom was here to take care of my sons.

He agreed and said let him send me up then, as it was getting late. I agreed and we got off the car and took the lift up.