View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Macau Happenings

not sure about the game show but when i went previously, there is no such show, then again, when i was there, the border jus opened so hence the stock is limited.

collect wrist tag, shower. head to the main hall... shortly, the manager will come and run through their menu with u before the girls are brought to you at the main hall. if you do not have any in mind, you can continue to have the foot massage in the hall, otherwise you can proceed to the room if you eyed any.

when i was there at 18, the girls selection was only around 15. but then again, that time the border was just opening and hence the weak selection. it should be more fun now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynex123 View Post
I read on 141, I think macau now is not that nice even they open, i think like only D2 and Golden Sauna is cheaper but mostly are viet, thai and chinese. For that price, I would rather go vietnam or thailand directly haha.

I heard also they change the old style, where you got to play game show in the lounge, that part is removed also.

But then again you may like it. I am in going in 2 weeks time also if you can give some on the ground info will be good