View Single Post
Old 19-03-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: No more streetwalker FL in GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
Talked to one today at the area between L18 and L20.

Sounds like a Singaporean and NOT a tranny. Looks like those more westernized kind of zhabor that oozes sexual energy. Tanned and looks mixed also. But it's possible that trans can have more feminine voice?

Quoted me 75 bucks, including room. But I said no because I'm abstaining from sex due to a health reason for the next 1+ week. Not STD lol for sure.

Will find her again after the time period is over and just ask her straight up if she's trans lol

Can't wait.
Bro, if she's as what you describe, ask yourself why would a SG real girl be standing at Geylang freelancing when there are so many KTV bars in the area for her to be a hostess at and earn better money in better environment?

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.