Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2004, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
bro sass, you in town? lately i getting involved with chick in town disco. so i did'nt have time to post. i will not have so much time to spend in phuket. want to go back to china asap. the last time i came back ,got the flu real bad phew lasted 3 weeks. planing to go on the offensive again. hmm was thinking of thrip to mongolia this summer. like that?
my friend, I messaged your thai HP yesterday as I arrived from Bangkok. Also called your HP but it seemed to be off.

Last nite I was truly solo as I went out to check out various places you had mentioned including "Kortormor" (the Thais say thats the right name?) and did not want my other good friend here to know I was in town or else, I will end up on his circuit!

Also had a dinner date with a local University )Prince of Songkhla) lass (internet contact) but she turned out not my type and, I did not force her to stay after dinner although she had nice breasts and seemed to be a jolly lass.
Damm, been here so many times and I did not realise that the University has such a nice talent pool here!

My back up for the nite was a lady from Grand Plaza who had been keeping in touch with me since last trip so thats how the nite ended.

Maybe we catch up later tonite late?

Andy

p.s. my local HP - I will PM you.