View Single Post
Old 10-04-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

I had one personal experience before. Happened in Dubai around 2020 or 2021.

Was communicating with a "girl" who was offering FL service but did not close the deal. Can't remember why.

Long story short, a few months later, I got a whatsapp from an "official" looking account, supposedly from the Dubai Police. With screen captures of the conversations.

This person wants me to meet near a police station for further questioning. But I smell something fishy because Dubai Police or any police for that matter, do not conduct their investigation via Whatsapp.

They will call you from a landline should it is official, from what I gather.

And the meeting place is "near" a police station but not in a police station. Another red flag.

So, I said thank you but I am not interested to meet. And I blocked both the Whatsapp account used by this so called "policeman".

Nothing happened after that. So, I have to enforce the rule of not using any mobile number that can identify to you directly no matter what. The peace of mind is worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
That’s a sound analysis bro.
I usually don’t engage in conversations that are too personal or intimate with the lady, until after weeks or months later which we are comfortable,
There are scammers who really did their homework, made it look so real they can even tell you where they work and show you the photo.
Of cos I didn’t bother to go down verify but certain things they mentioned in their WA really made me sceptical. I stopped communicating with the persons after awhile.