View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4062 / Power: 19
Tailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 22yrs old syt 36D student

So many JQ supporters here. I peeped into room 04.. when Bro Bonk_Syt booked the gal. I wanted to book her but had to go for another FL as my friend had bonked the other gal b4 and Liwei is not available.

Not bad looking but not that fantastic either. I agree with 7.125 for looks. Bonk_syt got a good deal cos the gal let him go overtime. After I send my gal over to next location, and finished my plate of wantan noodle onli then he called me to say he finished. I am going to view his private collection sooon. Sorry to all you guys.

I guess JQ is booking the room for the whole day and charging for the room use individually to all her patrons. Wah lidat oso can. Hopefully, you din smell other guy's sperm when you use the towel. Hahaha I better book my own room.