Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1 View Post
090120 Report
Today visited Lucky and all I can say is that she is considered the best-skilled therapist that I've seen. Her skills are extraordinary and her therapy makes your body relax and warm. Just for info, she does not perform any special request so please respect her. My body was very toxic, especially my lower half was focused more as blood circulation was poor. During the therapy especially in the stomach area. I could feel the hotness rushing slowly to my testicles..when she started working on both my legs, the hotness rose until I couldn't take it...had to take a few mins to rest..now that's what I call Power..trust me. My groin area was also weak and just by touching certain areas..could feel the hotness rushing.. had to tell her to stop..my overall verdict
10/10 for a real JG..

Overall
Outlook - she is very pretty
Figure - she has the curves
Juagen - WOW factor 10/10
Return - Definitely every 2 weeks
Duration 90 mins
Hospitality - Fantastic- don't believe see it for yourself
Lastly, please respect her and don't take advantage.

The first time writing a review she fully deserves it.
Open for appointment.

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.