View Single Post
Old 08-02-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KL - Bukit Bintang / Pudu

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
I missed the Beach Club. My most recent trip to KL, I don't even bother to monger. The better quality SPAs are usually further out like in Kepong, those TG groups P.Martini, I personally don't trust their pictures and not worth the effort to go down and try. At least at the beach club, even if overpriced, it is a contained place where I can sit and know that all the girls are available at a price, and I can look until I am sure before I strike a deal, even if service sucks, its at least a girl with looks I like. And actually, quite a number of Viet girls I got from Beach Club had very good service, with 2 of them after becoming regular, even when they asked for the 500RM ST, they allow me to shoot all over their face, or CIM, and pretty much whatever I want with them and they are pretty chio....The Changkat Bintang clubs are just too open and too small to play the same way as Beach Club. KL is never the same for me again.
if into nasi lemak ktv can go plaza berjaya ...hopefully still ard
changkat just go with open mind sometime can find gems