View Single Post
Old 29-02-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: The Pimp vs Elite or other gclubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post
Thanks for the replies. I see. I kind of agree it might be the first charge is higher then subsequently it's 390/40min. My Thai is rusty and it's noisy so I can't really hear properly. But it's fine, what's done is done.

As for is it OK to Cheong alone there I think it's fine if you don't take room, cause I find it really expensive if you're a lone and take room. But if course lounge area means everyone can see you, I saw a lot of people there at the lounge. Also at the moment Czech is under reno, so the actual lounge area is not available, the are you'll sit at is very open and small.
Next trip I'll try to go sherbert, which was my initial plan. But got asked to go Czech.
The 1.5k could be for your girl that you brought into the club. If you actually stayed from 10pm to 3am, and only charged 12x390baht, this is considered slightly cheaper than other joints.

It's common to go Czech alone, esp if you still have bottle remaining. Seating at common area has its advantage. Can bio all the girls and listen to music.