View Single Post
Old 18-09-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownZzZz View Post
MR for Mint

My maiden experience with Mint is out of this world!

Venue: She stays alone so you can run around naked in the apartment! The place is extremely neat and well decorated and you’ll feel like visiting your lil girlfriend rather than having a commercial feel. You know the type with soft toys littered throughout the house like any teenage girls loved to.

Looks: 99% like the photos she posted. The 1% simply because the camera didn’t do her justice

Body: Perky breasts, soft nipples, tight young body, need I say more?

Service: This is where she excels. After entering, she led me to a couch, sat down, undressed me and did a mini cat bath there and then! Showered together and she wore my ‘hand bra’ as we proceeded to her room on L2. Her desire to serve is unmatched, imagine the tender body gyrating on top of you while your hands felt every inch of her soft smooth skin.

I wanted to go on but recollecting the experience while writing this just makes me want to visit her again tomorrow!

Please treat this super gem well bros.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxfxtrade View Post
chinese MR for Mint

Mint 年纪轻轻的打飞机技术一级棒花样多,人美服务态度好,女朋友感觉更是超好到极点,让我找到了很 久都找不到的 触电感,裸体按摩又能接吻又能寻摸身体,尽她所能做到最好,跟她在一起时绝不冷场,那种特感觉 不是用文字可 以形容的。
绝对物超所值,非常满意👍
给她的总评分: 9.5/10👍
up for the mr