View Single Post
Old 24-04-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
4rchdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4rchdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Does preference based on nationality and race exist for prostitution and services

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianLoverboy View Post
Hi bros,

I'm new to SBF and had been reading several posts regarding the services offered and how the scene goes by.

I came across SNN who was someone highly trustable and had major positive reviews and had contacted him to avail services in KL, unfortunately he told me the scene was such that the girls only go along with Chinese men and no other nationality.

Is this true for most part of SG too? I'm fairly clueless but wanted to know if such preferences existed since my group of friends are mixed nationalities from UK, India, Canada and Dubai to be precise and we're planning on trip to Indo/MY/SG for summer.
I dont think so at SG because I also often invite my business partners who come from other countries to entertain them with the girls. and they cannot refuse a guest because they are working, unless it is found that the guest do bad thing to the girls .
Then no need to worrie bro