Thread: New MILF - PRC
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New MILF - PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by holeinone6666 View Post
Thanks to TS bro "Oh Yes", I finally managed to meet up with Xiao Qiu (just amending her pinyin name, I hope TS doesn't mind; sorry bro!!) . I will not repeat the physical description as it has been well described by TS bro. Xiao Qiu is a really delightful milf, very chatty & friendly. Just a little description: I like her nice smile, even though her teeth are not like the Colgate TV commercial; but many PRC ladies have some problems with their teeth (apparently from some damaging local flu or cold pills in their younger days which destroyed their teeth enamel). Her complexion is fair and her skin is smooth. A little on a meaty side, but that's really my taste. Not if you like slim, skinny bodies. Her service is very GF and she does a nice BJ (with cap). Little pubic hair, makes her look like a young girl; tight pussy. Paints very well, good kissing with sucking effects. Very clean lady, she will make sure that you are properly washed (with her) before going to bed with her. She's so clean, I saw her squatting on the toilet seat, not sitting on it! she enjoys bonking, with soft moans. Unfortunately, I was so tired today, I didn't cum but the experience was still very nice & gf. More unfortunately, she's going back this evening but, not to worry, she'll be back in October. So, very sorry to all bros who have delayed and not tried her yet, you have to wait for her return, and get contact from bro TS. Finally, she complimented our bro TS: she said that all of TS's friends are nice people.. well done TS!! you must be a charmer with all ladies!! I await the return of Xiao Qiu!!!
Many thx for your FR. Pls don't PM me, she is gone. I'll post once she comes back. I also miss her small small little hair pussy ...