Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKillerSB View Post
There were PMs to ask about price, location, etc - I think they were mostly answered by reading the many positive reviews that were left by other bros as well - I just wanted to add that the price is already considered very affordable for what she offers (given her skill level). Don't just compare with other juagen ladies out there (you're comparing apple with orange - they don't even get close to her skill level mostly), but also compare against your cost savings when you stay in the pink of health (all that time + money potentially saved when you take care and maintain your own body regularly)

And of course by know if you read what I mentioned above, her price for juagen is as such, but you get tons of other health benefits because of how the treatment heals your entire body. Cheers. (cases are rising now - good as always to take care of oneself)
Bro, a big big thank you for your continuing support.