Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
Finally went to try Lucky's service. I actually added her contact quite some time ago just before COVID outbreak but never really got to try to make an appointment. Then COVID came and she stopped providing therapy and I finally had a chance to meet her recently.

Location -
Very convenient less than 5mins walk. her place is well equipped and very clean and tidy. she emphasized a lot of cleanliness and will take your temperature first and uses disposable towers and shorts. So everything I like is it is very clean. The bathroom is really nicely furnished and has a proper water heater and shampoo shower foam as well.

Skills/therapy - *Reminder * it's pure legit solid traditional Chinese, Thai, Korean treatment, no hanky panky or release roam etc*
I straight took the 1.5 hrs package as she explained if one really seeks true therapy, 1hr is quite short and hard to do a lot more. and zero regrets as my time extended way beyond 1.5 hrs. her timing only starts at of therapy. as before therapy she analyzed my body condition and asked for any of ur experience or symptoms etc eg. whether premature ejac so on. its d first time I really experience such thorough and holistic therapy and not just focus on juagen.

throughout the therapy any issues or what she diagnosed she will let u know and always make a point to explain what she is doing. she also can use Qigong and u can feel the warmth, not just from purposely rubbing friction to create it. I had a lot of my acupoints and important areas worked upon where she uses different traditional tools like Chinese sinseh therapy. as she proceed to juagen she will explain the vital areas and she worked on many veins and for my case, I had some tugging to correct my shaft as due to last time excessive HJ really caused damage to my precious. after that I thought the treatment was over, nope. she continue to slowly work from bottom to top, including pulling my shoulder blade tendons and doing some bone cracking and setting at some areas to correct also. all these are inclusive of the package and she never like try to carrot chop me saying "oh u have this issue and may need this treatment but cost separately $xxx etc". At end of my therapy, I feel so much lighter and energetic and also took some of her advice regarding my diet, routines, and habits accordingly to my body condition. Literally a legit therapist/sinseh and very pleasant looking too.

Verdict -
my regret for not trying early as I could really save up so much more money and gain much more real body benefits/health. I have tried quite a number of JG but this one is really d gem. as it goes beyond JG and includes the truth about your body's health condition. I personally recommend for those serious bros with any symptoms or who feel a lack of vigor (like me over d years getting weaker actually) seeking real therapy with effects. also depends on body condition, like the case I see my effects after 2 weeks as I followed her advice on my diet and routines also. and yes she also doesn't upsell or msg u asking when u free to come etc. just treat her like a legit traditional Chinese therapist/sinseh
I am Sister Mu Zi, 33 years old. I have 9 years Juagen experience with many returned customers.
No sexual services and no HJ

My location is near Chinatown Area.

I provide Korean-style prostate/ovarian therapy with Qigong and genuine TCM physiotherapy JG $120/1HR, $180/1.5Hr for man and woman.
Health analysis and diet planning add $20. I am able to improve your premature ejaculation and impotence situation.
Operation hours are from 8:30am to 8pm. last booking at 7pm.

My everyday schedules normally begin at 08:30am, 10:30am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm and 7pm.
When I am working, I don't reply to messages. Please message me and I will reply to your messages ASAP.
When you require my services, please make advance bookings to prevent disappointment. I do treasure every opportunity to serve you.

Benign prostatic hyperplasia/uterine prolapse can be resolved by Qigong immediately. Frequent urinating problems can be improved with only one treatment.
I also revise sexual abilities for infertility couples.

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.

Sorry, I only serve Chinese-speaking clients because of my poor English to prevent miscommunication and get scolding. TCM terms are not easily explained in English.
Those who have heart issues and have just after surgery, please do not book a therapy session with me.

Last edited by bellbell; 13-10-2022 at 11:32 PM.