Thread: Amansari de Spa
View Single Post
Old 19-03-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!
Re: Amansari de Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornJovial View Post
I used to frequent GBW but with the price increase, overcrowding and horribly rundown facilities there, I decide to give this place a try. Had some difficulty locating it as the cab driver was not sure of the place until he asked another passing cabdriver. Quite a distance away from JB Sentral about 20 mins cab ride.

The Spa is quite decent and facilities was good, definitely way better than GBW.
Not so crowded and food is made to order and serve hot. Best of all is the available girls are allowed to mingle freely with the customers so you can chat with them before making your choice. Although all the girls are foreigners, they can speak Chinese and simple English. And all are youngish looking, I doubt any of the girls are over 25. I choose a 20 yo viet who came to sit with me at my table at the canteen while I was eating and her service was excellent. Great GFE and full services provided including BBBJ, DFK, DATY, AR, 69 and variety of positions for FJ. Damage was RM198 + RM12 tips + RM40 taxi (20 each way) = RM250

For the same price that I have to pay at GBW, this place is so much better than GBW except for the distance. I have decide this will be my new playground and will stop going to GBW from now on.

Be prepared to wait if you do not drive as I had difficulty getting a cab back after the session.
A pity that they do not have local girls NL or CKT but only foreigners.

To me viet or thai are too common easily available in many places. Don't think will visit this spa unless they recruit local girls.

You may call and book a cab if you have difficulty getting one. Just tell them your location at amansari spa, the taxi company comfort will radio the nearby taxi to pick you up. Only need to add rm2 to the metred fee.