Thread: Chinatown
View Single Post
Old 19-12-2022, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Chinatown

Quote:
Originally Posted by lansi23 View Post
I was there last october, much less girls than pre covid and most wear facial mask , some will even keep it during the bonk, only removing it for the bj.
About the price the first offer is now 500st(even if you have ang mo face), easy to bargain to 400..300baths is hard to get now.
Like you said ask about girl service(bj,daty etc) BEFORE taking her, or you will have to pay extra
St room has increase to 150 baths for tiny rooms, with A/c and condom..they are in low maintenance and not worth the price requested..only couple of hotel offer 100 bath fee for a dirty fan room,and only 1 towel(but 2 soaps)
@there are some young girls near 7-Eleven
Yes but don t expect too much in term of service,rushing service and most refused to removed their bras
@It depends on the time of day, weather, day of week.
i should also added police pressure ..
Well very few girls before 11 am and after midnight
@If you see an empty chair, it could be a stunner who got snapped up fast.
No, empty chair mean nothing
PS
-Bad news the new yotse not far from chinatown, that used to host 80 girls,24/24 is now closed for good...for new location playboy yuriclown should know where it have move.
-The Broadway that used to host the Prc is also closed
No one wears a mask now. The 300-500 was pre-covid. Now many ask for 600, even if they're average looking. As I said, the young girls near 7-Eleven are rough. Not sure what you mean by police pressure. Like the other FL hotspots, the FLs and police co-exist. The police mainly leave the girls alone. They understand the girls need to make a living. I was there when my girl had to pay her 500 "fine" to a cop. He goes around and takes down the names of the girls and collects 500 from each of them. She was berating the cop. She wasn't going to let him take her money without giving him a hard time.

Thanks for your contribution. I'm only one person. It's great if others chime in with their experiences.