View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Checked out this De Cool place at 9pm yesterday. Too early for any kind of action to take place. The girls are just not in the mood yet. According to the pinoy girl, it gets more happening after 11pm when the crowd comes in.

so for me, it was just talk and nothing else. Boring as hell. Saw the other table got 1 guy with 3 girls surrounding him but he was only hugging a fair skin Laos girl, ignoring the rest.

1 pinoy with super big tits but she stayed at his table and didn't go around.
1 bottle beer is RM22. Got 2 bottles, then add SST and the RM5 nuts so end up 2 bottles and nuts works out to be RM51.
I asked the pinoy with me if the girls are playable and huggable and she said you have to buy LD la. Each LD RM150. I went ah? So expensive, not buying. Then I expose her by saying I thought got RM60 LD. She gave a grimace and said ya.

KNN, no give fun, no GFE, straight away chopper come out. Major turnoff. Finished my bottles and left. Too bad the wrong girl came to say hi and the rest all stayed away.
Ya...I think the Pinoy not playable but some are pretty. Annoying though. They nv do anything still got cheek to ask for LD while I was playing with my laos girl