View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimesarehere View Post
KoKoro
Tried Julia. Figure and face looks was the best from the lineup (some from the lineup really cmi). She's friendly and doesn't understand much english, and I felt was a bit too commercial. Though she does provide the service, but it feels like she's just going through the motion, also she avoids kissing and is those suck a bit and spit out type. The experience was average IMO.
There are quite a few not bad ones at Kokoro, I want to try them, but time don't match ...

If you can communicate with her, Julia provides better service than many. If u can't then she just try to do what she can. Frenching with Julia is like doing CPR lol. Do a bit, rest, then repeat lol. It get better after awhile when she got used to it. But I find many of the Nuru girls don't do kissing.