View Single Post
Old 13-03-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Need Advice and Suggestions

We made love in many positions and my kitchen table acted as the bed. But Ray is a strong man who could carry me in the air and do me. It was the first time I had this and I absolutely loved it. I had orgasm multiple times while Ray still had not come.

I never count how long our first sex lasted, but it was definitely a memorable one as I never had such a long sex before. I moaned till my voice turned hoarse but Ray still continued, and we changed so positions till I also enjoyed his different penetration.

It was when we changed to doggie position that he tried to force his gigantic penis into my butthole, making me screamed in pain.
He tried several times to force it in but failed. I felt a sharp pain around my butt hoke and Ray stopped as he said I was bleeding.

But he continued to do me in doggie position and I felt him pumping me very fast and hard. He pulled out his penis half way and turned the table around for me to face him. He shot and sprayed his sperm onto my face. It was really a lot of sperm!