Thread: Tianjin Outing
View Single Post
Old 14-11-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tianjin Outing

Found some contact on wechat, but very expensive 550 with massage only and 200 for HJ. Didn't take the offer. Later, went shopping and walk till lost. And suddenly found something fishy behind the shopping mall. It was a SPA, asked for price and went in. Level 2 changing room, and take bath. Everyone was naked. Then process to level 3 resting or TV room. I skipped and went up to level 4. Assigned a room and asked whether I wish to take the packaged which is 268 half naked massage. I requested for someone is young. Then the girl came in, really very young and medium boobs. Later part after the massage which is very sexy and seducing. The girl asked whether I wish for HJ or BJ which will cost another 268. No choice just take because already cannot tahan.
FR
Girl No 107
Rate : 7/10
Service: 7/10
Cat bath: 8/10
BJ: 6.5/10
HJ: 5.5/10
Total: 536
Overall: Very happy.
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223