Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
21Tom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Heard of 1 Dragon massage ?

Thanks to my fren who gave me this PRC contact . Young syt and a student
Book her and had a session with her to try her One Dragon service which my fren highly recommend.Met her last week and book a room in Lavender.
She look sweet and cute after we meet up , In the room she help me to undress And than we both go for shower together ,she wash me clean and put Dettol all over my body and use her body with soap to rub me from back to front , she even use her nei nei to rub my didi damn shiok phwee.
ok the main points One Dragon service 一条龙服务 is as below /

1st she ask me to lay on the bed use her both hand to caress my whole back body ,cat bath and lick my whole body , alter put oil on my back to massage me and even put the oil on her own body and give so call oil body massage

2nd , after the oil massage , she start put some hot water into her mouth licking after that sucking my whole back body , wow her sucking skill is so good that no words to describe , like hungry gold fish eating my skin , she start with suck release and suck release bite all over my body , later suddenly she suck all the way from top to bottom my feed with release her mouth for few round , first time encounter such service also .

3rd , She ask me to turn dog style and she spray something on my ass and didi , and she start to lick and dig my ass , follow by her face turn under my didi while I am still In dog style , she bbbj me in this way , wow very song , me go to heaven liao

4th , ask me to turn and she start her cat bath , licking my front body , me this time also cannot tahan liao , after that she soonly go to my didi and start by gentle licking , sucking, twirlling and deep throat comes with slow and fast stroke,alter keep on attack my didi head make me want to cum , cannot tahan bo bian I had to surrender and ask her to stop , if not sure CIM in her mouth , she surprise and ask me why so fast she haven’t eat enough my didi le , me say I surrender cannot tahan and she smile and lick my body again , after that she say want to RAPE me and come up on me , she start cow girls position , after sometime me finally unload in this position , cannot tahan and no chance to change other position

My rating for her as below

Look: 7/10 (sweet and cute )
Body: 7/10
Boob: should be C I think
BBBJ j: 8.5/10 (licking , sucking, twirlling and deep throat comes with
slow and fast stroke that make you will cum fast )
FJ: 7.5/10 (accomodating)
GFE: 9/10 (make the whole session very enjoy and not feel boring , can chat anything )
Overall/Service: 9/10 (no rush and she her service standard can be fight with CAT 150 instead , wonderfull service with her One Dragon service 一条龙服务 which I never encounter before , infact she ask me if next time find her can bring coke and ice , she say want me to try her 冰火九重天的服务 ( cold and hot) as she recommend
RTF: yes

Highly recommend for those who never try One Dragon service 一条龙服务 (Try it you will know ) PM me if interested and i give to Bro who have at least post FR before.