View Single Post
Old 26-03-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Small bust gf zaogeng Story

[please contQUOTE=10019999;22181919]While waiting for TS to come back, I can share my similar experience.

It was quite some time back when me, my then gf (A), my friend (J) and his gf (E), went on a couple trip to Bangkok. J and E planned for most of the trip itinerary while we were just followers in the trip. Only until late night, when we were back in hotel room, then we had our own time. On our first night, we were so exhausted from all the walking and flight, the moment we done washed up, we headed to bed. Second day we decided to adjust the plan and head over to a massage place to relax our body. All 4 of us chose to do 90 mins full body massage, so we were brought upstairs to the rooms.

Both J and I went to toilet to pee first before the start of massage. Only 1 toilet so we took turn to use. By the time I came out, my friend had left. Probably guided by his massage lady as my massage lady was also outside waiting for me. While walking over to the room, the lady asked if I opt for aroma oil or traditional. I told her that I wanted oil. When I went in the room, my gf on the other side of the room had already started. So I quickly change into the short that they provided and settle down. Even in one room, there is a white curtain in between me and my gf and the light was quite dim. Before lying down, I quickly steal a glance at my gf naked back while her masseur was kneading her back. It was the first time that we were doing massage together.

The place was pretty quiet so we didn't even talk at all. Only some time out masseurs talked among themselves in Thai. one aromatherapy massage was much more gentle compared to the traditional one. After some time, I was asked to turn around and asked to wait as my masseur went out (not too sure for what). Naturally I look over to my gf side and saw half naked gf through the gap of the curtain as her masseur was refolding the towel to cover her up. It was a quick one so it got me aroused for that night. Noting that we didn't do anything the night before. My eyes went around the room and I noticed something unusual. It was my friend gf dress hanging at the back of the wall.

Oh shit, the girl next to me was actually E. Before I can turn and check, my masseur came back in again. From that moment, I was wondering was the girl next to me, E and also where was my gf. Was she by herself or with J? Suddenly I recalled just a moment ago, I was literally looking at my friend gf boobs. Which apparently quite similar to my gf. That's why I didn't notice much difference earlier. I thought I could refrain myself but sorry to say I couldn't resist from peeping over when she was changing back to her dress. Luckily she didn't notice and told me she will wait for me at the main area where they served the ginger tea.

So after the massage, my friend and I went to take a puff while the girls were discussing how to go for dinner. That was when my friend asked if I was with E because he actually was in the same room as A. Obviously we don't know what exactly happened and kinda knew what happened in each other room so we just puff in silence consensus.[/QUOTE]

Nice! Please continue.