View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Now another ex Man U player had come out to criticize McDisaster.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-mistakes.html

'Solskjaer told me Maguire HAD to play because of the money': Ex-Man United defender Marcos Rojo reveals row over £80m captain's 'mistakes every week' - and why he called Ole 'son of a b***h' over refusal to change.

*Rojo lost his place at centre-back when United paid £80m for Maguire in 2019
*The Argentine claims Solskjaer felt obliged to play Maguire despite 'mistakes'
*Rojo says it's a blessing Erik ten Hag has dropped Maguire for Lisandro Martinez
It's just a matter of time he will leave the club either sold or leave by himself...those r no-brainer managers who keep on playing an underperforming player when there r others in reserve who can play better just becos of a price tag or loyalty to the player or wat u call favoritism...they r only shooting themselves in the foot when results keep on turning bad match after match...so the manager has paid the price for his stupidity....sacked ...fortunately this new manager has got some brains...he will take out players who r underperforming n replace them with better performing ones...he knows how to juggle his players to try to win matches

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 02-05-2023 at 08:03 PM.