View Single Post
Old 08-06-2023, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone here been to or going to Naughty N'awlins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by isleboy View Post
It's not bad. There's a lot of selection but largely older, and not "lookers". The younger ones who come with older guys tend to not be open to play and are usually paid to be there. Dom/sub ratio isn't that great. It's fun and the town used to be fun as well. It's not as welcoming anymore for alt lifestyles and Asians in recent years. I didn't pay this much when I went a couple times and certainly don't think that it's worth the roughly 7k you're paying (is that USD or SGD?). If you have latex allergies, you will have to bring your own. Also, econ flight on SQ isn't what it used to be either. I haven't taken econ flights in a long time. When I went to SG last month, I took prem econ because it was last minute and business and up was full and the food wasn't up to standard. Seat cushions are not meant for the 15+hours if taking the direct flight.
Yeah for me, the cost is high if I were to travel on my own money. But this time, i am coinciding it with business I have on the West Coast. SO, quite a bit of the expense is charged to business. The part from Cali to New Orleans and the hotel there is on my own cost. I myself am Merdeka generation, so for me, older couples is fine, my age group give or take 5 years. If I fuck any girls in their 20s or 30s while there, its just a bonus for me. Its more the atmosphere and environment. I have never been to one of these events, but I gather is normal to go up to a girl and tell her she is hot and I want to fuck her, and there is a playroom round the corner to do it. Where can you get this in Singapore?