View Single Post
Old 20-04-2024, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
very true.
realise how rich people living in singapore are. 90% of the world population have a monthly income of up to 3300 USD only. about half of the people in singapore earn way above that.
Our average income is one of the top 10 countries in the world. even exceeding most european countries and america.
But quality of life here is much lower than most countries. Damn stressful too and overcrowded.

looking to retire early soon and get out of this place permanently. Cant take that constant stress anymore. high stress for limited time is ok, but not constantly.
Yea whats the point of having decent salary to above average salary and later part in life spend them for medical bills and supplements. THats why now i am taking actual actions to path my future to retire in thailand. Talk is in the past, action is what gets you there.

My motivation now is shifted towards knowing my hard work is directly contributing towards my goal