View Single Post
Old 23-08-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WARNING! Don't get conned by this!

Well said.

Each of us have different disposal income and commitments, at the same time, the willingness to pay for services.

My personal view includes time spent.

We are already in a era of inflation:
- For massage, i am fine with an entrance fee of anything under $65. If this comes with any other serviecs, I am fine with a $50 release. I would always prep/ hint to the ML that i want to be a regular if i find her massage good. This also allows me to reject any upsell or disarm her from doing so. Sometimes it works.

- More than just release: if MLs offer full services, again, it really depends on what i am looking for. If the massage was good to begin with, i am willing to explore. But if massage was just so-so, I'd rather go to RLD / FLs to get a full release rather than haggle and end up feeling frustrated with either mechanical/ commerical treatments and so on.

So at the end of the day, its all back to each bros willingness and comfort to part with their disposal income. And like what our good bro below mentioned, information provided is good for us to then decide our next steps.

Stay safe, be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Just like Maslow's hierarchy of needs, each individual have different needs at different times...

Folks with the right need at the right time may find any amount of $$$ is acceptable and justifiable...Otherwise, even free service will be rejected accordingly...

So the best is to just share the fees here and up to each individual bro to decide whether to proceed or not...Sharing is caring and at the end of the day, just remember "we told you so"...
Loves to support the oldest trade in history
If you misbehave I will hunt you and then spank you

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B]