View Single Post
Old 25-10-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WARNING! Don't get conned by this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandankoh View Post
Just to share landmine.
Kinda frustrating when ML photoshop too much. More than 50% different. Seems like business bad and using fake photos to fish customers.

The worst landmine of 2022.
Alice from Beach road. (JK)

Photo not bad look with huge boobs so contact shop to book.

I was brought into room 1st. Changed and lie down.
When inside room, managed to take a closer look when she walk in. Bros it's not like the photo. Round and fat. Can see the waist freaking thick. No mood liao. I ask if I can change another ML. She say cannot cos I booked her and she rejected another customer cos I booked her. Lucky bro that got rejected. So no choice just finished with the massage and leave. That's my plan.

She started small talk. To her I wana relax but she kept talking. Noisy and irritating voice.

Keep pestering for 2 blue notes service. Which I dun want to. Why do I wana spend 2 blue in her. Fake photos.

If bros enjoy SHORT, ROUND and FAT Auntie, waist thicker than mine. My guess 34 to 36 inches bah. Like beer barrel shape. Boobs big looks due to her fatness bah. I nvr touch. Dun feel like touching.

Massage lousy, noisy keep talking with her irritating voice.

Pushy.

BTW I am ard 30s.
Next time just reject if u see not yr type as posted
Told her u did not book her as u booked what u saw on the post tat u dum take fat ... just walk out with $$$ in yr pocket