Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wah78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Surprise clean massage from a place I thought isn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordArt View Post
My recent massage experience in one of Pelangi MP surprised me.
It was a tiring and hot day.
I was with my girlfriend having lunch around Pelangi.
After my lunch, we saw this MP that looked decent and clean.
We went ahead for the 1.5 hour massage.

I have never been to this joint, was tired and just wanted a massage and didn't want anything special. Plus I am with my girlfriend.
After paying, I was surprised to see that both our ML are young Viet ladies.
And they are young, pretty plus huge assets.
In my mind, I was thinking, oh, another special joint.

Firstly because so far the ML in those clean joints that I have been to are older or looks are not so appealing.

Secondly, one of the ML seems like she is trying to rush and snatch me as a customer from another ML because as you know, more tips from the guys.
though, the lady who left with my girlfriend is prettier and with bigger assets.

Thirdly, the layout inside is similar to KS. And at first that ML assigned my girlfriend and me side by side separated by a curtain along the hallway.
then I was curious because it will be awkward to be serviced by another lady with a curtain separating from your girlfriend. though I didn't want any special as I was too tired.
I was waiting for her to get a change of clothes and a towel. After a while, she came back with shorts and signal me to go to a massage bed in another corner on the opp side and a few beds away.
I was like, wow, she is really experienced, leading both of us to the same area and then discreetly bringing me to another side so my girlfriend won't know and hear us.
That is definitely a strong signal that it is a special joint.
her massage is good, she is small but really trying very hard to push your muscle loose, I can feel that her hand is shaking from using strength.

But I got it all wrong. she didn't brush any sensitive area, and didn't massage anywhere close to there. It was a very enjoyable massage session and before I know it, she went out to wash her hand and came back for the head massage and kept the small head resting throughout. My gf likes her ML also.
So I will frequent this joint for clean massage by hardworking ladies.

But who knows, maybe I just don't appeal to her for her to give GQ. Or all other ML are aunties and we just happened to get them.
bro can share the MP?