View Single Post
Old 31-05-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobsftw View Post
My Place Senayan

First visit to Jakarta in a while and first massage in Indo. Called in there a couple of weeks ago. Facilities are top notch but I won't bother going back.

From what I read online recent info from a couple of websites have the damage for a 90min massage and HJ at around 420k for the VIP room. For me, 975k! Significant white guy tax I'm guessing. I don't mind paying a bit more and ALWAYS tip but double is a bit rich.
Not sure where you got your info from, but myplace has never been cheap since I first went in 2015. They charge for room eg. 350-450k, and treatment eg. 300-500k depending on duration, thus total would easily be 700k (if u add aromatherapy oils n hotstones etc , it's all chargeable). In short, it already costs about 1mil pre-covid for 120mins of massage so your 975k isn't too far off.

Quote:
While I fully understand that this is not a FS joint (HJ is included) I did think however that at least topless and some roaming would be a given like the HJ is? Nope. Nothing.

When I asked her how much to roam and maybe take off the outfit she initially looked like she had no idea what I was talking about. The obligatory to-ing and fro-ing and "5" was the reply... just to roam... ...meaning 500,000! Yeah, no. Elvis pretty much left the building there and then. After already paying a premium for the experience I was over it. Finished up a little later and I was out of there.
In general, delta and myplace therapists DO NOT remove their clothing, but you may feel them up over their clothes which most doesn't reject. Unless you are a regular to a certain therapist, I do not see why they should go topless for you without a big tip.

Quote:
I may be well off the mark here, and would like to hear if I'm wrong, but from what I understand I was getting played. Pity, it sounded like a fun place. Live and learn. 😁
Maybe next time, asked the GRO to explain properly the charges, if you do not understand bahasa indo.. use Google translate since their english is usually very limited. Definitely I do not think you are being played just because you're a bule, myplace and delta have a pretty good reputation be it locally or with foreigners.

Cheers