View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by middleday View Post
i do it for the excitement and to get feeling of "I am still attractive".
I have a fuck buddy, we are both married, both in our 40s, she does not have sex with husband, so fuck with me. i have regular sex with wife, but not enough for me, also she complains alot and talks alot when sex, not enjoy it with me.

Our respective spouses do not know we are cheating or have sex outside our marriages.

I just want another pussy to fuck, also this fuck buddy treating me like boyfriend/side dick which i enjoy. its sometimes tiring to lie and make up stories to able to meet up with fuck buddy, also some constant worry will get found out... but this pussy is great...
y
Yes, Men and women sometimes have fling just to have the feeling : I am still attractive. Some went over the line while some didnt. As long as they have that feeling of being woo again, it is enough for her

So having a wife & FB, do you find ML, FL?

Where the sex is from?
You : Wife + FB
Wife : You
FB : You
FB Husband : ??

The biggest benefiter from this is probably you.
I would love to be in your shoe because still interested to hv sex with wife while many here have lost interest. Yes, I do know abt the nagging and complain part. It just kills all the mood and fun.