View Single Post
Old 24-03-2023, 05:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 794 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Our job is to find happiness, not to make them happy. Don’t give in to pressure.
Currently I have one viet ML like that. At first working in a clean massage joint where she never offer hj and I never molest her. Always just go for good massage and conversation. Clicked well with her since meeting her after the circuit breaker time, until now she moved to a 88 shop (and prolly giving hj now for those that get the 88 package), she still welcomes me to come for the basic lowest rate entrance only and gives me the full hour of solid massage. I don't tip her any extra at all but to be fair and square, still keep my hands to myself and don't molest her