View Single Post
Old 26-03-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
sleuth is a Helpful and Caring Samstersleuth is a Helpful and Caring Samstersleuth is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sugar dating. Anyone tried?

Wish I found this thread earlier. Nice to read the varied experiences. Sugar dating on sb and sa has been extremely rewarding for me. Thank my mom for my good looks aahahha. My greatest hits:

1. My first sb was a girl who returned from studies in London. She almost became a stewardess... damn hot. Did raw alot. I came repeatedly each session

2. My 2nd was omg. Goddess. Ex sia stewardess. Now works in finance. Malaysian. D cup. Tone amd fit. Monster I'm bed with aggressive deepthroat and dirty talk. 800 sgd per meet.

3. An 18 year old who I fucked every month till she was 20. She got a bf. She let me raw and cip. Took the pill. She is a born nymphomaniac who keeps telling me she loves dick too much to stop doing it. She is 18 but c cup lol. 500sgd per meet. A few shots

4. A 28 yo professional with double D. 7/10 looks. Loudest girl in bed I ever met. She let me cip in her house on repeat. Ahahha. Lasted 5 mths. She was new so each session was 3 shots for 400sgd ahhaha

5. A malay girl ... 21 with the best ass uve seen in sg. Active waters ports girl. Takes pill. Time to cip all day again.

6. And the latest which only just ended after a year.. she was a athlete with slim frame and c boobs. Short sexy hair. And hot tan. Not the black kind. But bronze kind. Deepthroat. Vanilla sex but because she was so hot we had so much aggressive raw sex. Personality is great too. If I wasn't single I'd love to have dated her srs. Mad chemistry going. Each session was 3 shots.

Recent prices seem jacked up to 800 minimum hope it doesn't go higher.

But really once u find one u like w good chemistry just stick with her. Rewarding. I have a 1 week bangkok gf now while I'm travelling. Paid like 2k and can bang each day.