Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dkgg09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with special in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by conneted View Post
Hi bros. First time posting here. Went down to Kings over the weekend. My eyes came in contact with a sweet looking young lady and secretly wished that she would be the one massaging me. True enough, she walked towards me and guided me to the foot wash area and proceeded to wash my legs. She appeared shy and was giggling to her collegue most of the time. The rooms was pleasant with dim lighting and calm ambience music playing in the background. Laid down and she came in and started with my back. Her massage was on point i must say but not fantastic. Was chatting with her casually and was surprised that her english was not too bad. May is her name and revealed her age to be 28 this year. Came to jb to work for 4 months and was quite a cheerful one. She has the girl next door looks, even with minimal makeup. Was enjoying the oil massage she was giving, definately not those piano style and was hoping she could procced south and alas after 40 minutes of back massage she started to massage my legs. This is where the heaty part comes~ She will start on the calfs and make her way up to my thighs. Her fingers will naughtily go close to my inner thighs and i will give out a slight moan everytime she does that. The frequence became more often and her fingers will 'accidentally' brush past my asshole to my balls. All i can say was the teasing was electrifying and i parted my legs wider to let her have easier access and hoping that she will reach up to my groin area. The teasing went on for awhile and i was asked to turn over. She folded my legs to a V-shape and went on to rub my inner thighs and she could see that i couldnt hide from my bulging erection anymore. She cheekily asked "you hamsup ah?" and i replied "yeah of course with you touching like that!" She rubbed my penis over the thin blanket and asked me if i wanted any special and gave me the cheeky look. Of course i said yes with the perverted look in my eyes. I was already hard on at the point of time and her steady strokes was giving me waves of pleasure. She was close beside me when she was stroking my dick and i could smell her sweet scent from her body. I tried my luck and put my hand up to her breast but she shyly declined. Her skin was silky smooth i felt and i started caressing her butt from the side. She did not reject and gave me her cheeky smile. I couldnt stand anymore from the stroking and my fingers wandered south to her pussy area and started rubbing it. It didnt took me too long before i cummed and god it was intense. She cleaned me up with the hot towel and continued the session with an awesome head massage and ending it with a through body crack. Overall the session was a pleasant one and gave her a hug at the end and she was all smiles on the way down and greeted me goodbye at the end.

Name: May
Look: 7
Body: 7
Boob: B
Race: Thai
HJ: 6.5
GFE: 8
Damage: 130RM (2hr oil massage) 50RM(HJ)
Overall: 7
RTF: Sure!
Hi bro, What is her number?