View Single Post
Old 09-02-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Stayed near this area and have been visiting this Hair, Nail, Head massage salon for some time. Have been particularly attracted to one of the Vietnamese lady who is working there. Since my first visit to this salon, I have been booking this lady once a week for head massage and Ear digging. This joint is a clean and decent joint that's why the damage is quite low. That's the reason why I stopped going to massage since most places are either $89 or $99 Entrance then have to add on for other things.

Yesterday as I was quite stressed due to my workload and i worked till almost 9pm. Since I am working from home, I make a last min booking to the salon to see if my regular lady is still working. To my surprise, she still able to attend to me. She told me she was actually about to leave for dinner but since i was coming, she stayed and waited for me. Knowing she was very farmished, I brought her nearby for BKT supper after she finish digging my ear. We chit chatted and talked a lot during the supper. She asked me if I have red wine at home and she feels like drinking it. I brought her back to my house and we drank together. To be continued......