Thread: L18H44B Hotel
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2019, 04:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
Zig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo241 View Post
Went to L1844 but the girl I wanted not working. So hopped over to 44b. Just next door, same boss. Saw 5 girls there but 288 to me was the better looking one. The okt was friendly and he then announced VIP. I don't know what it meant until I saw the room. Really like a hotel room, with snacks, fridge, smartTV and bath tub. Really worth the $100 for a 50 min session.

228 only been here about a month and has nice natural c size racks and pussy is shaven and no smell. She was accommodating and service is good.

Don't mind spending a few hours screwing away and getting a good massage and even catch a few winks in such a nice room.

Wonder how many VIP rooms they have? Anyone any idea?

5. Took the one 2nd floor towards the end right side shiock. Big room still got coffee tea