View Single Post
Old 26-05-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Macau Happenings

Just a brief FR on my recent Macau trip.

Taxis receive comm from sauna operators more than normal fare if they bring u to saunas, so no need to pay for taxi fare.
My 2nd taxi driver told us upfront and waived our fare.
You can check with taxi driver before start of journey.

Visited both Familia Nobre (FN) and Rio Spa.
FN deco older and smaller.
Girls quality about the same but Rio has about double the quantity of about 50 at about 9pm.
FN is cheaper as it provides 2 free normal massage services if enter b4 8pm and 1 free after. Rio is payable for all services.
Girls rate about the same.

When it's time for girl massage, Relationship Mgr (RM) will bring you to standard area where girls will do the line up and RM will go thru which girls what rate.
Rio is more unfriendly here. The girls will only do lineup every 20-30mins.
If you can't decide after the girls parade one round, the girls will walk off leaving you there in the WTF daze. lol!

Was strongly encouraged by the RM to try their thighs massage. So took it since have not heard of it b4.
Had a Dino massage me as thought didn't expect any hanky panky.
It turned out to be a HJ under the bath towel in the open hall...
Not sure if it was a good thing with the Dino, didn’t cum even after 20mins. Lol!
Side note, some of the girls who provide massage in the hall accepts invites to hotels after their work hours.
Realised only during conversation when they massaged us. Big regret as I let a dino massage me whereas my friend had a MILF.
My friend had an over-nighter. :-)
Rates is up to your nego.

The infamous One Dragon service in Macau suana seemed overhyped.
IMHO, it's at most the same standards as those found in Singapore GL.

Rio RM told us as we were about the leave, there is $500 HKD discount if go for 2nd round...

Food and drinks were free flow for wide range of selected items.
Not too bad a place to chill if you have time to kill.

For those who just needed the experience like myself, I will recommend Rio Sauna over FN for it's better deco and facilities.

One regret, didn't manage to check out the KTV scene. Was told it's overpriced by locals.
Nevertheless, called a couple ot KTVs to enquire.
One of which East Castle KTV, next to East Castle Sauna.
Vaguely remembered the price was about the 50% more than the sauna (probably due to drinks) but limited to 1hr in KTV room, rest in bedroom.
I assume it will be the same sauna girls lineup.
Between drinks and massage, I chose to go for massage.
Can somewhat understand why it's deemed as overpriced.

Hope info is useful to you.

Have fun and play safe!

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.

Last edited by MaoSanWang; 28-05-2018 at 11:53 AM.