View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 7
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Hey dude,

The waterbed ought to be a delight but do they presently use one-time-use plastic sheet on the water bed? If they do, I might pop in with my friends.

We had a pretty nasty experience in Bangkok doing the nuru rubba. We tried the rubba on those inflatable beds. My friend is diabetic, and probably due to the scratches on his legs, he had a pretty bad skin infection after the nuru rubba. I believe it is the hygiene. For me, I washed the inflatable bed with lots of soap and flush with water before I sank on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
2041 - Qing Qing

Tried her almost 2 weeks ago but didn't post as there was no dedicated thread for this house. So saw bros post here for 2041 so I post here also.

From - Chengdu, PRC (she says)
Looks - OK, not young not old but I didn't ask her age (IMO).
Boob - B cup (IMO)
Shower - on the bathtub platform, she massage me with hard pressed strength say she wanna help me relieved my work stress, so very thoughtful. Then follow by B2B rub back then front, where she also massage my thighs. I asked if she was a masseur before, but she just smiled n didn't answer me.

BBBJ - on bed. Quite long. Not bad.

FJ - did missionary, doggie n finally lying doggie. Her pussy isn't tight so it was comfortable for my rod. Her moaning sound also not too loud so it isn't irritating.

GFE - she is obviously the most friendly of the lot there, and will greet customers coming in ask if they want a drink, what drinks.. For that reason, I choose her.
In the room, she continues to be chatty which gave me a very relaxed mood as if I had known her for a long time (like a wife).

OKT - the uncle is very friendly n chatty. And he doesn't pressure you to pick quickly.

Damage - $200 for 1 hr package which includes the waterbed. I prefer 1 hr cos not so rush..
This house also has $100 for 30 mins package which has no waterbed service.

RTF - yes, but I also wanna try others first.