View Single Post
Old 14-05-2008, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcom369 View Post
was w my gf at bugis street during a recent Sat and we were window shopping in those small retail shops often manned by cute SYTs. My gf was looking at some clothes on the rack and as you know these shops are pretty small and cramped so often their changing rooms are just a curtain over a corner at the back.
there was once when i was with my gf at far east basement shopping for some dress. there are 2 fitting rooms and my gf went into the inner 1 to try her dress. then came a syt. damm pretty and cute. she was wearing a jean and t-shirt. didn't reveal much flesh. she was looking for some dress too and try in the fitting room next to my gf.
at first, her curtains were closed tightly and not even a fly can go in. she changed into a almost bare-back dress and came out to show her female frd. the front didn't reveal much but from her back cannot see any bra. at this time there was another guy with his gf looking in the shop and he was staring at her. the syt knew and went in change back. maybe because she scare the guy can see so she pull the curtain more towards the outside facing the guy making sure no gaps. as i was at the inner fitting room, there was a gap created!!!
the gap was not big but i have a very clear view of her back and her front (mirror). she pull up her dress and i was in paradise. she was only in her pink panty and i can see her boobs and pink nipples. at least b-cup. it was 30 sec before my gf came out. will never forget that moment.