Old 08-06-2008, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
CheongStar2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Bro Dominic7 Cherry Girls are not a myth. However there are 2 categories of cherry girls... some of whom are really the cherries and some of whom are not cherries and yet wear a cherry tag.

I am not sure why the unreal cherries behave like cherries? Is it cause they dun wan to go thru the rigmarole of sex ? I cant fathom any other reason..

i cant remember where i read that one cheongstar had gone and BF an SYT who accidentally happened to be a cherry gal or thats what she told him. So obviously apart from companionship nothing much happened that night.... The next day he went back to the same pub and was discussing with the mamasan and other girls that it was a pity that the girl he had bf the previous nite was a cherry. Imagine the shock and surprise on the mamasan and other girls face.... they quickly looked at him and said she is not a cherry.

The guy was pissed off.

Some of the reasons they pretend to be cherry are:

...... they have a BF
...... not interested in sex
...... have a husband

I am not sure if there are any other reasons

On one occassion at Gentlemans Club i was really attracted to this Fair skinned SYT.... And guess what.... I could not BF though no one else was BF her.... When i asked the mamasan why.... she said... "Oh this girl has a husband. So you cant BF her.... However you can short time her if you want... the Cost is the same. And you have to return her to the bar before the bar closes for the night"

Now now now.... if she has a husband why would she want to be BF even if its a short time? I just dun get to understand these pinoys sometimes.

However at the Pub StarGate located in the Friendship ARea.... the girls who are Cherries wear a white band which is visible while the others wear a silver band... StarGate is not a bad pub. Ladies drinks are P90 and local SML is about P55.... Quite a steal.... The bar is open from as early as 2pm till midnight.....and generally very nice ambience.... clean tooo....

I had a bad experience here tooo.... My friend and i had gone to Stargate and we bought 2 SYTs LDs.... Now here they seemed to be faster than us in drinking... They were outbeating us and for a moment i thought i was at DUxton in Tanjong Pagar... Then i told my SYT to get a bit intimate with me... she was like i am shy la... i am warming up la... give me time la... i asked her if i can BF her... she said sure you can.... only 2 rounds... i said i wan lollipop for the nite and the main course for the morning... she was irritatede and asked questions like will you be long can you be faster and stuff... i got irritated... i asked her to get lost and got another SYT.... i think when the SYT gives you attitude just kick her butt (literally)

I had picked up an SYT from Crazy horse... Wont do it again. Went to the bathroom to bathe fully wrapped. Came out fully wrapped... Remember she is a cherry needs to be fully wrapped... this despite dancing close to naked at CRAzy Horse.... i treated her welll.....so she was like asking me to BF her again.