View Single Post
Old 21-11-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 5
kinkyskimunki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykinkyskimunki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
South African working girl in Geylang

Went for a stroll along with a work colleague from Japan to Geylang yesterday evening after the rains and it was really empty and quite. OKTs from almost every single house were beckoning to whatever punters who were walking past. We were only sussing things out and didnt feel like venturing in so walked on past to catch the scene along all the lorongs. As we walked into Lor18 from Geylang Road, we noticed that there were a group of freelancers stood along the side of the road besides the Budget One hotel. One of whom was really cute, could have been Thai / Vietnam, nice cleavage with heavy make up. Was tempted to chat her up but in the end, just walked on by, also didnt want to lose face with the colleague as he is senior to me although considering he was the one who wanted to Geylang tour, pretty sure he was up for it.

After taking in the sights along Westerhout Road, we walked along Lorong 16 when suddenly I spotted a nice African girl with huge tits and a nice big ass. Before I could speak to her, she started talking to some Chinese workers nearby and I over heard her saying she was from South Africa and wanted $100. Having worked in Nigeria in the past, I had developed a taste for black girls and it brought back good memories of nubile African girls with big asses and a phenomenal mid back arch which always looks great while pumping them doggy style. Was really tempted to ditch my colleague and go find her but just couldnt do it.

Any experiences of this girls or any such spotted and fucked in the Geylang area recently? Any FRs going?