View Single Post
Old 18-09-2006, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
same here about the ABM. thats why i dont really go all out to insult chelski. it is very apparent that the number of manure fans in sg really dropped a lot. just go to town and u will definitely see their jerseys walking around, especially after they win. nowadays, damn difficult to see hor.

bro, at least yr CO is paying for her own kit. my CO, haiz, still telling me she likes blue. need to talk to someone to market a new football visa card exclusively for men only, WOMEN JUST DONT GET IT!!! probably except for that new paper soccer babe, tracy or something. u guys think her comments are staged or is she really that good?
i saw quite a few chelski jerseys popping up in the public....like y'day i was out...saw quite a no of them..but most still in the umbro kit...

no lah..my CO says..u wan me to don the red jersey ..u gotta buy me one...haizz...tat's y i dun mind gettin her the red jersey...at least she's not goin against the team i support...

read y'day TNP..it really amused me these babes able to talk soccer..tactics, players, etc....most of the gals on the streets..when u ask them about soccer..their knowledge is oni limited to 'David Beckham'...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..