View Single Post
Old 14-06-2003, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
TheUnforgiven falls into BKK gongtao
Chapter 6

The trip to her mamasan's room was rather uneventful other than three things.

1. Min's "mamasan" turned out to be this gay chinese man instead of the lady mamasan we saw earlier.
2. Her "Lao Gong" friend was there chatting on the phone with different Lau Gongs all night.
3. The KTV girls don't seem to like Thaksin very much. They were cursing and swearing when he came on TV.

Anyway, we took a cab back to my room at about 6:15am in the morning. I had sex with her again before we went off to sleep. Not that great sex again, maybe because we were tired. In any case, she woke up at 2pm cos she needed to return to her room and settle some stuff. Saw her off at the lift and promised Min I would book her for another night and said I will call her later. Almost immediately, I regretted cos I spent almost 6k the night before. The sex wasn't that great, but I still wanted to take her out again. It was a feeling that I cannot describe. I then called SC and met him somewhere in Ratchada for lunch.

"Brother, how was last night?" asked SC

I shook my head and continued walking.

"Why? Fucked up bonk issit?"

"No la, just normal." I replied.

"Then why look so unhappy?"

"CCB, I think I tio gong tao. I promised to book her again tonight, also dunno why. Now dunno whether want to call her later or not."

"Brother, let me tell you la. This kind of girl not worth your 3k baht. Some more the KTV is so fucking expensive."

"See how la, maybe I won't call her."

SC and I had our lunch and went back our respective directions. Upon reaching my room, I still was contemplating whether to take her out for another night. I decided to clean up my room while evaluating my options. Finally, I decided to take her out again. I picked up my phone and dialled her number...