Old 28-04-2009, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
Rico_11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bintan Resort

Here's another lobang I wish to share. It just crossed my mind actually. I remember staying in a cheap bintan resort, called bintan lagoon beach resort or something. Previously it was called mana-man resort. This place is cheap but their hut-like accomodation is a distance away from the lobby, about 3 mins walk.

Well, on one quick getaway trip with my gf, we stayed in this resort. During dinner, we saw people fixing up the sound system and stage and dj console. We asked the staff there whats happening. He gave us a flyer which states that they have this outdoor party every friday and saturday night. Guests from other hotels would also come and party. Drinks are about same as Singapore price. When we were back at the hotel, my gf was too tired but i told her i wanna look see. So she let me off for an hour.

Went there and was shocked to see a crowd i didnt see in the day. There were dancers on stage who were hired by the hotel, as i was told. Also, police were present to monitor the situation. Total change of atmosphere man.. Feels like mini zouk out. Ok, here's the fun part. Taxis came by with local girls, which I guess are FLs. I see many of them approaching men seated by the bar. I was seated at a distance to avoid any temptation. I also saw some guys going back to their resort with the girls.

Will try next time if i go with friends. This time cannot lah.. Hope you like the second lobang!