Thread: Jakarta Info
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2002, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
John,

Where is this "MM" ??

For Block M, I recommend Kenal 2,Song wise not much choice though as mainly Japanese number.

Good thing is that u can bring your own 2 ltr wisky or brandy from DFS and they only charge Rup 150 k for cover charge. Girls is Rup 25K per hour and min 3 hours. No need to give tips. Tell the girl u are here to stay and would come and support them every week. Rest assured that they will go home with u free (if u are lucky like all thing)
. Free is for f.....kg, u still need to pay ssay Rup 100k for Taxi which is what I used to do.

Across Kenal 2, there is a white building and on the 3 flr, there is another good Jap KTV. it's high tech inside with cubical for 4 persons only. Same here, can bring own drink and forgot the charges for girl. Been there a few time and there are few girls there who really can play. Once 2 of us sat there while the 2 girls blow us on the spot. can change from one cock to another somemore. tip Rup 100K. Final bills about Rup 1 million,

Good Luck.

Quote:
Originally posted by ah_john
why the fetish with china girls? local indonesian chicks can be as exotic. Tried this place called "MM" (can't remember the exact address). Lots of fair skinned locals, very friendly. Will cost us about S$100 for the night just to sit. If they like u (most will anyway if you're fm sg), they may follow you back when the place closes.

Alternatively, try the many KTVs at Blok M area, just behind Hotel Melawai (jap style, chick cheaper but still worth a try).

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you